Interesting to note also that according to the Global Cordless Phone Market Research Report 2016 (QY Research) Panasonic is the "Global #1 Brand in Cordless Phones". I second that!
This Panasonic phone system is a cinch to set up with its easy-to-follow instructions and includes all the basic functions you need. The set includes 1 cordless phone in the base unit and 3 more cordless phones you can place throughout your home. If you need extra handsets, 2 more are available but must be ordered separately at an additional cost each. Just one phone jack is needed where the base unit is located.
Accessories included are Ni-MH AAA rechargeable batteries; a wall bracket and screws if you wish to have the base unit wall mounted; and a belt clip to place your handset and be comfortably hands free as you go about your business throughout the rooms in your home.
- Not only does it have Caller ID but it has Talking Caller ID. There is no need for me to get up to see who is calling, I can just listen.
- Can permanently block up to 60 callers so you never have to deal with those unwanted and annoying calls ever.
- You are able to store 100 numbers in your contact list and program up to 9 speed dial settings. Eliminates wasting time to go searching for phone numbers and allows quick access to those you call more frequently.
- Backlit screen display and keypad on each handset allows you to easily see who is calling and the numbers you are dialing in a darkened room.
- A digital answering system. You can easily record, access and store messages for up to 17 minutes in total.
If you are often prone to misplacing your handset, the handset locator will come in handy.
The ringer ID function allows you to link a ringtone that you downloaded or selected from its library to an incoming pre-programmed phone book entry number.
You can access and listen to messages from a remote location.
Add to those features, you have call-waiting caller ID, a one-touch intercom, a silent mode and an alarm clock. The list goes on and on!
Product PerformanceThere is up to 10 hours of talk time and up to 6 days of standby time and its DECT 6.0 Plus system technology allows for a clear sound quality covering a long range.
DimensionsWeighing 9.6 ounces, this Panasonic set has a base unit that measures 4.1 inches wide x 5.6 inches deep x 1.8 inches high. It has a large backlit handset screen display that measures 1.6 inches.
- Talking caller ID to comfortably listen to who is calling.
- Digital answering machine with a capacity of 17 minutes.
- Call block annoying callers.
- Backlit screen display and keypad for easy readability and dialing.
- Ability to conveniently store 100 contact list numbers and program up to 9 speed dial settings.
- It is not equipped with a headphone jack in either the base or handset.
- If your phone service is provided by your cable company, it will not work during a power outage.
- Sometimes with the answering machine playback and talking caller ID you can hear a lot of static and the messages are not clear.